Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-22 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

more samples

From: jeffy@lewhoosh.umd.edu
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 1991 14:24:54 -0800
Subject: more samples
To: love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu

I had a request for some samples of the braying at the end of GOoMH, so I
went ahead and did a couple, which I've put on the Archives in the file
pub/love-hounds/kb/ktmule.arc  They're the usual 8-bit linear samples, and
the two in the archive are both sampled at 31kHz.  mule3.31 is the very first
bray after KaTe says, "I change into the Mule" and mule1.31 is the second
bray (yeah, yeah, I know, I need to work on my naming conventions...:-)

It's probably just my imagination, but "mule3.31", when played back at only
10kHz, sounds like a male voice saying, "I am the mule."  (well, okay, it's
more like, "I ahm the moooo" but hey, it's still pretty funny to hear)

As usual, if anybody has a request for an interesting (but short) KaTe sample
let me know and I'll try to oblige.

Jeff

|Jeffrey C. Burka                | "Show what you are / Be strong, be true  |
|                                | Time for you to / Be who you are."       |
|jeffy@lewhoosh.umd.edu          |                         --Happy Rhodes   |