Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-22 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

My Lagan Love

From: amadeus@ccwf.cc.utexas.edu (Susan Harwood Kaczmarczik)
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 1991 09:15:53 -0800
Subject: My Lagan Love
To: rec-music-gaffa@emx.utexas.edu
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: ut-emx!news@emx.utexas.edu

Hello, everyone!  It's been a long time -- I've had time to read
.gaffa lately but that's about it.

I'm currently writing an article for a Pagan periodical about the
Goddess Kate and why her music might particularly appeal to us
Witchy/Pagan types.  To my horror I discovered that I did not have the
words to "My Lagan Love."  Electronic mail would probably be better
than posting.

And a particular question for Ed (or anyone who can answer it):
Solstice has come and gone.  Is Sarah MacLachlan's new album out?

--
"Go right to the rose, go right to the white rose, I'll be waiting for you..."