Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-21 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

radio status in England...

From: jeffy@lewhoosh.umd.edu
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 1991 14:18:45 -0800
Subject: radio status in England...
To: love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu

Just got a letter from a friend who's staying in Chichester (about  1.75
hours south of London by BritRail) for the summer.  He's only been there a
couple of weeks, but writes:

"Also, I have heard Kate onb the radio 3 times:  Babooshka, Cloudbusting, and
Strange Phenomena.  Isn't that great?"

Geez.  I've never even heard "Cloudbusting" on the radio, let alone the other
two.  Oh well.  Back to American radio.  At least we have WHFS here in D.C.

Jeff

|Jeffrey C. Burka                | "Show what you are / Be strong, be true  |
|                                | Time for you to / Be who you are."       |
|jeffy@lewhoosh.umd.edu          |                         --Happy Rhodes   |