Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-21 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

The Roches

From: Phong Co <chryses%xurilka.UUCP@Larry.McRCIM.McGill.EDU>
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 1991 10:16:18 -0800
Subject: The Roches
To: "Love-Hounds" <Love-Hounds@EDDIE.MIT.EDU>

I just picked up Robert Fripp's "Exposure" (thank you Brian Patrick Arnold!).
I'll withhold any personal opinions until I've heard it through a couple of
times.  It has been enjoyable so far.

I notice that the lead vocals to the title track was done by Terre Roche.
It's quite decent, if very un-Kate.  Is she a member of The Roches, that I've
heard talk about many moons ago on Love-Hounds?  If so, what are they like
(ie. style, similarities, great albums, etc.)?

Phong.

Phong T. Co		|
chryses@xurilka.UUCP	|	Nice girls don't explode.
dada Indugu Inc.	|			-- Dave Sim (Cerebus #110)
Montreal, CANADA	|