Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-21 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Q: Saturday Night Live

From: ed@wente.llnl.gov (Ed Suranyi)
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 1991 19:13:55 -0800
Subject: Re: Q: Saturday Night Live
To: rec-music-gaffa@ames.arc.nasa.gov
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: usenet@lll-winken.llnl.gov

In article <9106181620.AA00563@sirius.hut.fi> sja@sirius.hut.fi (Sakari Jalovaara) writes:
[Talking about Kate on Saturday Night Live]

>She's in there.  As it happens, MTV Europe will show that episode
>again (about the 4th time?) next Monday, 2300 Central European time.

I sure hope a whole bunch of you tape this episode.  Eventually, perhaps,
we would be able to get NTSC transfers here in the US.  A clean copy
of this is one of the MOST wanted of Kate's TV appearances.  Isn't
it ironic that to get this we may have to transfer from PAL or SECAM
to NTSC, when the show was originally shown on American TV?

--
Ed Suranyi
ed@wente.llnl.gov  <---- Note new e-mail address