Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-21 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Garden/Cloudbusting

From: rhill@pnet01.cts.com (Ronald Hill)
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 1991 01:02:44 -0800
Subject: Garden/Cloudbusting
To: Love-Hounds@ims.alaska.edu

Ok, I'll hold of till the 21rst in sending parts of the Garden.  I don't
actually have FTP myself, so I'll have to mail it to the moderator, as I
eventually was going to do anyway, when I got the disk versions of
Cloudbusting done in a couple months.
        Right now my brain is really hurting from trying to overuse it to
read/edit the quotes inside cloudbusting.  I'm making all the quotes look
consistant by removind any quotation marks and putting the questions (if any)
in CAPITAL letters.  Then I've have to go through em all and edit out the
duplicates and make sure it all makes sense.  The bigest conceptual problem is
the overlap between the

oops between the songs and story sections.  It's difficult to know when to put
each quote where, especially with the videos - the date of which are usually
known so they should go in the story section, but of course the quotes also
belong under the songs section.  Oh, the frustion, oh the responsibilty!  I
really feel abligated to make everything as reflective of Kate as possible,
kinda like those people who translate Holy Works!  By the way, I don't mind
people calling this the "Kate Bush Bible", but expessly forbit it's use in any
rituals.  ;-)

        I was under the impression that there were lots of people, like me,
who are on systems that don't have FTP and/or don't alow huge mailings, due to
space considerations.

Ron "edit, edit,edit" Hill

UUCP: {hplabs!hp-sdd ucsd nosc}!crash!pnet01!rhill
ARPA: crash!pnet01!rhill@nosc.mil
INET: rhill@pnet01.cts.com