Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-21 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

r.m.g. & l-h ???

From: Klaus Kluge <kkluge@Materna.DE>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 1991 07:41:24 -0800
Subject: r.m.g. & l-h ???
To: love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu

There seems to be a misunderstanding. Either mine or from some of you.
I just don't understand the problems with rec.music.gaffa and rec.music.happy.

In my view rec.music.gaffa is _NOT_ rec.music.kate, but a forum about other
artists as well. Sure, it concentrates on Kate, but I don't think people
should complain about Happy-postings.

Steve VanDevender (Hi Steve!) mentioned Love-Hounds/rec.music.gaffa and I'm
wondering if he is talking about the love-hounds mailing list.

I get my messages as Netnews and not from the mailing list, so everything
is fine. What about the messages in the mailing list? Do they contain all
the postings about Happy? In that case I can understand why Kate-Fans don't
like to read too much (or anything) about others through love-hounds.

So, messages about Happy could be posted to rec.music.gaffa, and messages
about Kate go to love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu which will pass it along to
r.m.g. What's wrong with that?

Finally, I would like to note that I'm not a Happy-Fan (yet?). Some of her
music is in the mail, but even if I can't stand it I don't mind finding
any number of messages about her in r.m.g..

Ciao, Klaus.

 He thought he was gonna die. But he didn't.   | Klaus Kluge
 She thought she could never cope but she did. | kkluge@Materna.DE
 We thought it was all over. But it wasn't     |----------------------
 ...... it hadn't started yet.         (KaTe)  | (Unicornuus Marinus)