Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-20 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Happy vs. Un-happy

From: judi@coyote.datalog.com (Judi McKernan)
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 1991 15:25:00 -0800
Subject: Happy vs. Un-happy
To: love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu

  In lieu of articles/lyrics/etc. concerning Happy, does anyone
realize how much space is being taken up by endless pissing and
moaning about the subject?  I, for one, don't find it completely
unbearable to have to space ahead a page or two in the e-mail digest
when there's an article I don't want to read.
  I would LOVE to see all the bitching stop and postings return
to their former more interesting format where we discussed artists
and their work, etc., rather than all the incessant whining of late....

   If you don't like this article, TOO BAD. You'll just have to kill
it or scroll ahead....