Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-19 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: root@crash.cts.com
Date: Fri Jun 7 17:16:11 1991

Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
From: rhill@pnet01.cts.com (Ronald Hill)
Subject: Re: new GIFs
Date: Sat, 8 Jun 1991 00:16:06 GMT
Sender: root@crash.cts.com

jburka@silver.ucs.indiana.EDU (Jeff Burka) writes:

>>Say thanks to Ken, folks.
>
>Thanks, Ken!  This was the first chance I've had to see any of the "Cathy"
>photos.  Quite different from what I expected, and quite nice.
>
>Jeff
>--
>|Jeffrey C. Burka                | "Show what you are        --Happy Rhodes |
>|jburka@silver.ucs.indiana.edu   | Be strong, be true                       |
>|jburka@amber.ucs.indiana.edu    | Time for you to/Be who you are."         |

Wait until you see my cathy gifs.  They've been done for a long time, but I
want to add the text from the book to the sides.  The quality is about the
same, but they take up the entire left half of the screen, each photo does.

UUCP: {hplabs!hp-sdd ucsd nosc}!crash!pnet01!rhill
ARPA: crash!pnet01!rhill@nosc.mil
INET: rhill@pnet01.cts.com