Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-19 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

UN-Happy

From: Sean Judge <sjudge@umaxc.weeg.uiowa.edu>
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 91 14:34:49 -0500
Subject: UN-Happy

I hate to say it, but I agree about the annoyance factor of Happy posts.  I
appreciate the information about where to get the music, but I am *really*
getting tired of having to scroll for long, LOOONG periods of time in order
to get one scrap of information about Kate Bush!  I am sorry if I offend, I
understand the feeling of wanting people to hear about some music that I
feel is a direct feed from heaven or whatever, but I must submit my request
for a limitation to Happy posts.  Mostly the lyrics.  I find it hard to
appreciate the music via the lyrics alone.  Even when I describe a poetic
Kate verse to the unenlightened, I MUST sing it to get the emotion/musicality
behind it across to them.  Thanks and I REALLY didn't mean this as a slam
towards Happy's music!