Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-19 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

Believe me, Chris,  I did reply to your posting.  I had it all ready
to go.  But when that final "do you still want to post this?" came up I
hit 'n'.

No, I didn't want to post it.  Sure, it was hot enough to set the
sprinklers off at sites all over the world but that's not why.  You
had that coming.

First of all I decided not to post because I'm not a spokesman for
Little Light or AATHP and if they have anything to say about the
matter they'll say it themselves.  Second, I felt that the issue
was closed and that dredging it up was pointless since in spite
of your pretenses you would clearly rather not believe the people
at Little Light and AATHP.  Finally, I recalled something that
someone told me not long after your initial accusation.

They don't need your stamp of approval.

Please spare us your laments about how it pains you to make your petty
and vindictive accusations.  Instead how about providing a few details
yourself?  You have yet to provide any real reason for harboring these
suspicions beyond your initial remarks that it sounded like the
Winnipeg message.  You've yet to show that this initial accusation
was based on anything more than my extremely brief description and two
word quote ("recorded properly").  When you're done perhaps you would like
to explain to us why you would expect two messages delivered under such
similar circumstances _not_ to be similar.  In the absence of any
clear justification for your accusations I can only conclude that they
are the product to pure spite.

I'm not sure if your problem with the folks from LL and AATHP is
based solely on fact that the people at Little Light had the nerve
to question Homeground on an issue (albiet with perhaps only a bit
more tact than you're showing now) or if there is some sort of bad
blood here that I'm not aware of.   Whatever it is sure has you
bugged.

"Don't drive too slowly."                 Richard Caldwell
                                          AT&T Network Systems
                                          att!cbnews!nrc
                                          nrc@cbnews.att.com