Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-19 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Need orders for stuff for Katemas parties.

From: ed@das.llnl.gov (Edward J. Suranyi)
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 91 17:26:05 PDT
Subject: Need orders for stuff for Katemas parties.

In Jeff Medkeff's letter, he said he can get stuff like posters from
Sony for Katemas parties (NOT for individuals for your living room walls!)

So if you are the host of a Katemas party, and want things like TSW
posters and flats, or other things, please send me your snail mail
address and an approximate list of what you want.  I'll get the info
to Jeff.

He says there's an off chance somebody from Sony's regional offices
may want to stop by some of the parties.  So if you'd like this to
happen at YOUR party, you must give me your address.

Ed
ed@das.llnl.gov