Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-19 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

hi this is a new address for me

From: hargie@chinet.chi.il.us (Kirstin Hargie)
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 91 19:35 CDT
Subject: hi this is a new address for me

THanks to Chris and Vickie I now have an account set up here for the summer.
Which is good considering I still have lots to saty about Happy et. al.

Add two radio stations to the playlist or rather taht have added Happy to
their playlist )so to speak(.....I played Warpaint about two months ago
now in the little bodumnk station in Postsdam WTSC 91,1 for those close
enuf...hahaha....also my firiend Michele played some bits of Warpaint on
her show in Willimantic CT. TE eecks sorrry...WECS 0190.1 i think...

I have been calling up WXRT here in chicago...adsking or rather pleading
them to play Happy....anyone out there in Chicago or the vicinity please
call them up....with more pressure im sure they'll play!

Also if you're in Chicago and head down to the Adler Palnlanatarium you
can pick up your own version of Phobos....Courtney and I picked up several
Phobos postcards....and yes have already sent one to Happy...Phbbt!  ANyway
if you were wondering what Phobos is...it's a Moon of Mars...many theorize
that is it is a asteroid caught in mars's orbit or whatever you astrological
types call that...just a bit of trivia for ya!

In a couple days im going to add my two cents worth about most of the
Happy albumx, song s, etc. so be looking if you're still in doubt about
Happy....though of course it's only me waxing off....

Toodles from Phobos...wish you all were here
Anyone know where i can get a job :( arggh!
sorry bout all the typos....dlelete doesnt seem to be working

Kirsitin
hargie@chinet.chi.il.us
hargieka@clutx.clarkson.edu
courtney