Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-18 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

stuff

From: rhill@pnet01.cts.com (Ronald Hill)
Date: Fri, 31 May 91 23:52:53 PDT
Subject: stuff

     Well, Steve Williams got me going with his "experiment IV" question so I
tried sampling the area on my Amiga.  I haven't as yet found out anything more
about the "secret message", however I did find a backwards sound I wasn't
aware of.  Right at the end of "it could feel so good" line at 2:29 in the
song you can hear in the background a sound rising up.  What this sound is is
the sound of a Jet engine reversing its engines played backards!  Ray Russell
noticed it when we were tring to find anything backwards.

        Also, American Movie Classic, a cable channel, is going to show
"Wuthering Heights" at  4pm and 11pm on Sunday.  I assume it's the same time
all accross the country.  I can't wait as I haven't actually seen it.
[embaressed look].

        I hope everybodies enjoying the interviews I have been typing in.
Here's another - see next message.

Ron "Happyless" Hill

UUCP: {hplabs!hp-sdd ucsd nosc}!crash!pnet01!rhill
ARPA: crash!pnet01!rhill@nosc.mil
INET: rhill@pnet01.cts.com