Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-18 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Monthly post. KT Mas in Sweden!

From: Andreas Bjorklind <abj@ida.liu.se>
Date: Fri, 31 May 91 08:43:13 +0200
Subject: Re: Monthly post. KT Mas in Sweden!

Hey!

I read the latest instalment of Barger's Monthly Posting (an excellent
thing... that), and saw the question marks after Carina's and my
names. Of course we'll host a KT Mas this July as well! Remove those
blasphemous signs at once!!! ;-)

We have not decided on a definite date as yet. The probable solution
is that we have some kind of festivities on the 27th. Then the
traditional KT Mas Eve on the evening/night of the 29th, and then a
concluding KT Mas Day celebration with an assortment of celebrating
and ceremonial activities on the 30th.

If you, or any of your friends, are interested in more information
about the orthodox rituals and traditions of the Swedish KT Hounds,
please contact the Swedish Institute for Kate Bush Science, Bjorklind,
Troskaregatan 53, S-583 30 Linkoping, Sweden. You can phone (no 800-
number... sorry! ;-) +46 (0) 13 21 46 00. E-mail address is
abj@ida.liu.se

Among the Institute's current publications you find a "Kate Bush:
A Collector's Guide" in the handy fILOFAX format.

Cheers!

/andreas
|K   Mr. Andreas BjorKlind, DeparTmenT of KompuTer and KaTeology      B |
|A Science, KaTeLAB, LinKoping UniversiTy, S-581 83 LinKoping, Sweden.U |
|T        Tel. +46 13 28 19 69, InTerneT: abj@ida.liu.se,             S |
|E         UUCP: sunic!liuida!abj, BiTneT: abj@seliuida               H |