Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-16 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate "Can" boot coming?

From: L-H@cup.portal.com
Date: Wed, 22 May 91 02:11:20 PDT
Subject: Kate "Can" boot coming?

Hi Love-Hounds,

The other day, I learned from a usually-reliable source that there is a
new bootleg "can" coming out.  My source said that his source (in New
York City) said it will be LP only, similiar perhaps to the _PiL_ can
in packaging, will contain a T-shirt, will be limited, numbered copies,
and will contain "new material."  What "new material" may mean is anyone's
guess at this time.  All I know for sure is that I got my order in!  I'll
post anything else I find out about this; if anyone else hears about or
sees this, please let L-H know.  ThanKs.

Larry (L-H@cup.portal.com) daydreaming often of Krys (looking like Kate)
                           dropping off this little package of utmost
                           signifiKanTce (oh, never mind...)