Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-16 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Request for San Diego Love-Hounds (was: Vickie sez...)

From: lazlo@triton.unm.edu (Lazlo Nibble)
Date: Tue, 21 May 91 16:45:36 GMT
Subject: Request for San Diego Love-Hounds (was: Vickie sez...)
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

barger@ARISTOTLE.ILS.NWU.EDU (Jorn Barger) writes:

>Happy news: KCRW in Sacramento is "playing the s*** out of" Waking Up!  The
>Tower out there hasn't got stock yet, because of a billing glitch, but when
>they do very likely all US Towers will pick it up.

Woof! Woof! Woof! I'm definitely hitting the San Diego Towers when I go out
there for the ComicCon this summer, and will see what all the Happy fuss is
about.

San Diego Love-Hounds: Recommend record shops to me!  I know about Lou's
in Encinitas (it's going to be my first stop this trip) and I covered most
of the shops on El Cajon Blvd. last year but could use personal
recommendations for favorite stores.  And places that carry lots of
laserdiscs (especially music-related Japanese imports, specifically stuff
by KaTe, Level 42, and Mike Oldfield).

...Peace.                                          Lazlo (lazlo@triton.unm.edu)
"92% of all dictionaries in print by 1990 omitted the word 'gullible.'"
				-- Nibble's Strange But True Facts, #13