Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-16 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: KaTemas

From: ed@das.llnl.gov (Edward J. Suranyi)
Date: Mon, 20 May 91 10:26:20 PDT
Subject: Re: KaTemas
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

>I've heard rumblings about a west coast KaTemas celebration.  Could someone add
>me to the list, and send me info about it?  (I'll be in Orange County -- don't
>laugh)  Also, I'd be interested in meeting any fellow love-hounds out there.

>    Valerie Nozick             "Is there so much hate for the ones we love?

Larry Hernandez has told me that the date for the San Jose
Katemas party has pretty much been set:  Saturday, July 27.
If anyone has any objections to this date let us know *now*.

I'm sure Larry will give the details as far as time and address
later.

It would be nice to coordinate with other Katemas parties around
the country, or even around the world.  So for all you other
Katemas party planners, see if this date is good.

Ed
ed@das.llnl.gov