Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-16 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Has KaTe read News & Oz KaTemas

From: Richard Frost <rfrost@spam.ua.oz.au>
Date: Tue, 21 May 1991 00:04:47 +0930
Subject: Has KaTe read News & Oz KaTemas

  Has KaTe ever heard of USENET and or this group? I know that the
 love-hounds presented a bunch of flowers to her at the last convention
 but has she ever read News?

  Does KaTe have computer facilities with which to connect to USENET?

  SHALL we DONATE a COMPUTER to KaTe on behalf of the love-hounds,
 maybe we could get her an account on an English University's computer?

  My final question relates to a song on Vol III of the
 "This Woman's Work" box set...

  Where was the live version of "James and the Cold Gun" performed and
 who did the incredible guitar solo at the end? (I ask this as I was
 lucky to buy Vol II and III separate from the box set as the box set
 had been split up some time back and sold individually.. thus I have
 no lyrics & info etc...)

  =============  ADELAIDE / AUSTRALIAN KATEMAS INFO ===============

  I have had replies on the KaTemas I wish to hold here in Adelaide. My
 offer still stands, so if there are any other interested KaTe fans please
 e-mail me,

 or phone me on: (08) 344 2531 (any day between 7.00pm and 10.00pm)

|    KaTe IS GOD!   | I)            | Internet : rfrost@spam.ua.oz.au     |
| _____             | I\ichard Frost| Adelaide, South Australia           |
|  /|\  Since 1978, I, liKe oTher Love Hounds, awaiT the "SeKond Koming!" |