Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-16 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: WFNX interview from the fall of 1989

From: fnord@spdcc.com (Dan Schaeffer)
Date: 19 May 91 20:01:18 GMT
Subject: Re: WFNX interview from the fall of 1989
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

[First off: thanks for the interview transcription]

Since the interview mentioned KaTe's thoughts on touring, and since I have
been out of the loop for about three months, and since before I left there
was some talk about the possibility of an upcoming tour, could someone please
answer two questions for me?

(1) Is there any news about any forthcoming tour, and if so, are there any
    details?

(2) What's the word on a new album?  I just got back from Alaska, and I have
    yet to get into a record store....

Thanks in advance for your responses.

D. J. Schaeffer
"'The Todal looks like a blob of glup.
  It makes a sound like rabbits screaming,
  and smells of old, unopened rooms.'"
[fnord@ursa-major.spdcc.com]