Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-16 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: rhill@pnet01.cts.com (Ronald Hill)
Date: Fri, 17 May 91 03:23:23 PDT

Well, I am off to L.A. for a couple of days so if anybody sends me messages,
please don't be offended if I don't reply for a couple of days.  I am driving
out there with the new fan I just "converted" and two other potential fans so
its probably going to be a two hour drive with Kate all the way.
        Thanks again to the couple of people who sent me interviews.  I am
Still badly in need of transcribed inteviews pre 1980.  Also if anybody has
the EMI promotional article from 1978, please send it especially!  Or if
someone has it in printed form please tell send me a photocopy, as its one of
the few interviews I don't think I have anywhere in any form.  Also I am still
looking for information on the "suspended in gaffa" quote posted a couple of
days ago.
        Sorry to be a pest, but I HATE typing!!

Ron "L.A. Bound" Hill

UUCP: {hplabs!hp-sdd ucsd nosc}!crash!pnet01!rhill
ARPA: crash!pnet01!rhill@nosc.mil
INET: rhill@pnet01.cts.com