Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-15 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Happy Happy Happy

From: tj@CS.UCLA.EDU (Tom Johnson)
Date: Mon, 13 May 91 22:31:29 GMT
Subject: Happy Happy Happy
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: usenet@CS.UCLA.EDU (Mr. News Himself)

Well, when I got home from work on Friday evening, there was a little
package sitting waiting for me.  I was in such a hurry though, that I
didn't take the time to open it up.  Wow, was that a mistake!  I should
have stayed home Friday night and listened to "Warpaint" all night long.

I can't remember the last time I was this impressed by a new artist!
I'm gonna order all the cassettes tomorrow, and then wait anxiously
for the mail to arrive.  I'll cancel all plans until I have time to
listen to each one several times.

So, tell me more about Happy Rhodes.  Where is she from?  Does she play
live?  Why hasn't David Lynch signed her up to do the soundtrack
for his next movie?  What can we do to help make her famous?

Tom
--
Tom Johnson             "I put this moment.............................here
tj@cs.ucla.edu           I put this moment......................here