Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-15 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Wilhelm Reich

From: AIPSSA@cc.curtin.edu.au
Date: Mon, 13 May 1991 12:50 +8:00
Subject: Re: Wilhelm Reich

From: aipssa@cc.curtin.edu.au
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Date: 13 May 91 12:50:44 +0800

In article <9105061842.AA14801@EDDIE.MIT.EDU>, THOMASDL@UIUCVMD.BITNET writes:

>   RANGELEY - The orgone energy accumulator, an invention of Wilhelm Reich, will
> be the focus of a workshop from Monday, July 22, through Friday July 26, at
> the Wilhelm Reich Museum in Rangeley.

I'm interested in Wilhelm Reich's work but being in Australia it's not easy
to find info. I would be interested to hear from anyone who is going to attend
this workshop or knows about it. (I won't be going myself - the expense is a
bit much).

Please post direct to me at  Douglas@BA1.curtin.edu.au

Thanx in advance

JArrod Douglas.