Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-14 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

KaTe in the UK

From: Steve Fagg <S.L.Fagg@stl.stc.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 8 May 91 08:33:29 +0000
Subject: KaTe in the UK

Many thanks to Scott Telford for passing on the news that "GLC" was being shown
again this weekend. In hopes that it would be broadcast in stereo I had my
video setup ready and waiting, but it was not to be. :-(

Has there been any further progress on a UK Love-Hounds' KaTemas celebration?
For all their reputation of being so laid back, the Californians seem to have
got their act together pretty well already. :-)

I didn't see any mention in the recent list of KaTe 'zines of "Pull of the
Bush". This was being sold to the queue outside the Hammersmith KonvenTion and
I thought it was quite a good effort. So far as I know there have as yet been
only two issues, and I was wondering how it was thought to rate compared to
other 'zines people have seen. Any opinions out there?

--
Regards

Steve Fagg      ( S.L.Fagg@stl.stc.co.uk +44-279-429531 Ext 2437 )
BNR Europe - STL, London Road, Harlow, Essex, CM17 9NA, UK

                *** Vita? Nole me vitae dicere! ***