Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-14 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Homeground 41

From: nbc@inf.rl.ac.uk
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 91 18:05:17 GMT-0:00
Subject: Re: Homeground 41

>From: Sakari Jalovaara <sja@sirius.hut.fi>
>> Finally Homeground has joined the world of computers,you will now have a sub
>> number like the KBC.This will be put on your snazzy address label.
>
>What "HG Towers" now needs is a modem, communications software for a
>PC and a mail feed in the UK...

Actually, Peter wrote to me a while back and said that they were wondering
how they could actually get on the Net and have direct access to Lovehounds.
I wrote back with a few suggestions but have not heard any more. I don't think
they have any immediate plans - costs will be one hurdle.
Neil
--
Neil Calton                          UUCP:   ..!mcsun!ukc!rlinf!nbc
Informatics Department,              NSFNET: nbc%inf.rl.ac.uk@nsfnet-relay.ac.uk