Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-14 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Prince rumor

From: gb10@gte.com (Gregory Bossert)
Date: Mon, 6 May 91 11:32:11 -0400
Subject: Re: Prince rumor

Jorn says:
> Gimme uh break!  Any amount of $$$ says the "Kate was approached" report
> got jacked up into "Kate has signed on".  Yeah, sure, she's going to put
> off the tour preparations for a month so she can get close to P's gangly
> bod... I'm so sure!!!

did anyone actually say "Kate has signed on?"  i've only heard it as a
vague possibility, so far...

given that corollary of
Murphy's Law that says that any given KTB project will take *years*
longer than it should, i wouldn't be all that surprised if she did take
time off.  on the flip side, she seems particular about the people with
whom she collaborates.  on the other flip side, she has often expressed an
interest in film/video direction -- and Prince seems willing to put his
formidable financial and technical resources into such projects.  could
be an interesting idea...  i'm not holding my breath, anyway.  (actually,
i'm holdig for far better reasons -- tell me again how we're all going to
get first row seats...)

> Sheesh, people!!!

this i gotta agree with...

footah!