Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-14 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: "Michael Kaufman | I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on" <kaufman@eecs.nwu.edu>
Date: Sat, 4 May 91 22:58:05 CDT

Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
From: kaufman@eecs.nwu.edu (Michael L. Kaufman)
Subject: Re: booTleg cds
Date: Sun, 5 May 1991 03:57:54 GMT

In article <9105041701.1.23668@cup.portal.com> Henry_Burdett_Messenger@cup.portal.COM writes:
[Long article by Robert Fripp deleted]
>Originally appeared in _Musician_ magazine, circa 1979. Reprinted without
>permission.

This has to be the funniest thing that I have seen on the net in a long time.
Robert Fripp writes an article about how terrible bootlegging is, and Henry
types it in without permisssion.  Fripp doesn't talk about it, but I wonder
what his feelings are about copyright infrinments.

Michael

--
Michael Kaufman | I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on
 kaufman        | fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in