Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-13 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Writers/Critics wanted for Ink Nineteen

From: ecs62697@zach.fit.edu ( KOSS)
Date: 17 Apr 91 18:51:21 GMT
Subject: Writers/Critics wanted for Ink Nineteen
Newsgroups: rec.music.classical, rec.music.country.western, rec.music.dementia, rec.music.dylan, rec.music.folk, rec.music.gaffa
Sender: usenet@winnie.fit.edu

Greetings.  Just as the heading says, I am looking for writers/critics to
contribute to Ink Nineteen, a progressive culture (for lack of a better
pair of words) magazine stationed in Central Florida, USA.

I have been a UsePhreak for some time now, and have noticed that the writing
talent available is enormous; yet only people with access to large computer
systems can enjoy it.  Therefore, I am opening Ink Nineteen to eContributions,
a freshly-coined term with alarming Earth-shaking implications.

If this sounds even remotely interesting to you, please eMail me at:

    ecs62697@zach.fit.edu

and I will send you back more information.  I have not heard of any other
magazine (or even fanzine) take this approach towards recruiting writers or
even receiving articles, so you could be involved in the creation of something
Truly Big.  Hope to hear from you soon.

						Ian Koss
						(His Cheap Moves)