Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-13 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Jap Fan Club 45'

From: houghge@expert.cc.purdue.edu (Gerald Hough)
Date: 17 Apr 91 15:45:15 GMT
Subject: Jap Fan Club 45'
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@mentor.cc.purdue.edu

i just acquired a 45' that is from a bit o' time ago, and wuz wond'ring
what it was worth.  It's got a computer generated black on white cover
of the back of Never For Ever, and the 45' itself is bright yellow!
Inside is a brief speech by KaTe about the forthcoming release of her
"New" album, and a live version of "Let it Be".  On the back is a long
and winded speech by JCB about how much he likes Japan and his sis.
It's a neat little thing, and it cost me $5.  But is it REALLY worth
anything?

Thankx.

--Gooch

ps- I wanted to go to the Con in Ohio, but I had a tournament in
Nashville that same weekend.

pps- unfortunately this account terminates on May 7th, so I may not
be back for awhile... %^(.

|   Gerald E. Hough II             |Collect:KateBushSistersOfMercyCure|
|   houghge@expert.cc.purdue.edu   |Like:ClannadFraceGallBerlinDigital|
|   Purdue University Physics Lib. |UndergroundLedZepJourneyBauhausNWA|
|       -     -    -    -          |NikKershawELO10000ManiacsREMEnigma|
| "Have a cola de mono on me..."   |JeanMichelJarreVangelesJamesHorner|