Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-13 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

books and KaTe

From: DREAMING@U.WASHINGTON.EDU
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 91 13:33 PDT
Subject: books and KaTe
Sender: DREAMING@MAX.U.WASHINGTON.EDU

Been wondering this for quite some time now, and since someone recently
brought up the question of KaTe's "novel" inspiration,
does anyone agree that "Egypt" may be KaTe's _Anthony and Cleopatra_?
I was struck by the possibility when recently reading the play.

All lovehounds should read _Wuthering Heights_.  For the understanding,
for the understanding!  It enriches one's apprec for the song.

DG in Toronto, lost your new address.  zip me a line

Mike Kinsella in B'Ham, Wash:  you there?  let's get in touch.

bye

Kim Richardson in SEattle      hey, how do you work this thing?