Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-13 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

I was aware of both of these but I wonder about their source.  _Not
This Time_ is actually wrong in _Kate Bush Complete_ so it may be that
they got that from there.  "Funny" rather than "funky" sounds like a
typical wrong translation.  It would be interesting to see the lyrics
from Ken as written in the Japanese boxed set.   Can somebody post
them?

"Don't drive too slowly."                 Richard Caldwell
                                          AT&T Network Systems
                                          att!cbnews!nrc
                                          nrc@cbnews.att.com