Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-13 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Vegetarianism....

From: Jeff Burka <jburka@silver.ucs.indiana.edu>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 91 12:05:13 -0500
Subject: Re: Vegetarianism....
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Jeff Lueck writes:
>Is she vegetarian, or just a good vegetarian cook?

Yeah, she's a vegetarian.  I'm not sure why someone who didn't cook for a
living would particularly strive to be a good vegetarian cook if they
weren't vegetarian themself.

>I also remember hearing that she smokes.

Yeah, she smokes.  Quite a bit, too.
Blech.

Jeff
(who think that the bit about smoking should probably go in the monthly
posting.  Piffle.  There was something else I was going to recommend putting
in, and I can't remember what)
--
|Jeffrey C. Burka                |"I've lost my way through this world of |
|jburka@silver.ucs.indiana.edu   | profanities/I thrive on the wind and   |