Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-13 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

But on the other hand, no, not really.  Just wanted to raise my hand
here and point out that there are still a few of us who are
uncomfortable with violating Kate's right to control her art and with
paying someone for something that they have no right to sell.  We have
managed to get by without these sort of "must-haves" for some time now
and I imagine that we will continue to do so for some time to come.

"Don't drive too slowly."                 Richard Caldwell
                                          AT&T Network Systems
                                          att!cbnews!nrc
                                          nrc@cbnews.att.com