Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-12 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

This Woman's Words

From: gb10@gte.com (Gregory Bossert)
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 91 10:27:58 -0400
Subject: This Woman's Words
Cc: relph@PRESTO.IG.COM

John M. Relph says:
> Since it's been a while and nobody has come forth with a CD booklet
> for _This Woman's Work_, I have taken it upon myself to make one.

!!!!  well, this is a bit awkward.  i *have* actually come up with a
booklet -- two, in fact, with a dozen odd digitized photos, and many,
many hours of checking lyrics against the recordings.  so, where is this
book?  well, i have been trying to get it rendered on a real postscript
typesetter and offset printed.  unfortunately, the estimates have been
remarkably high.  the reproductions have to be of a fairly high quality --
you need to use little tiny letters to fit the lyrics, even with just one
song per page.  i was also going to put the postscript files into
the archives, but there are problems with the fonts i used: i need to make
a "Times" version...  apologies to all who have been patiently waiting for
the booklets, but it does seem a bit redundant to begin another set now.
As usual, i am insanely busy (and will be out of town for a few days), but
if John (and anyone else) would like to email me at the address below,
we can try to work something out.

belatedly footah,
-greg -- gb10@gte.com -- "Please be kind to my mistakes." KTB