Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-12 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Any Tour News?

From: amadeus@ccwf.cc.utexas.edu (Susan Harwood Kaczmarczik)
Date: 9 Apr 91 23:09:24 GMT
Subject: Any Tour News?
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: ut-emx!news@emx.utexas.edu

I have been incredibly busy and thus unable to post to .gaffa as I did
before (Hi Ed!  Hi Rob!  Hi Vickie! -- if y'all are still here...).
So I'm behind on the news.

Is there any news on the tour?  Last I heard was she *was* going to
tour and dates were being planned.  If she is going to come here to
the States, where will she play?

I'm still as rabid a Love-Hound as ever; I just can't always get to
the newsfeed.  So please post whatever details (real facts, please;
not our wild hopes) you know about the tour.

Thanks!

She really is, you know.

--
"The whims that we're weeping for our parents would be beaten for."--Kate Bush