Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-12 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Unsatisfied?

From: dwelch@devnull.mpd.tandem.com (Dan Welch)
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 91 9:55:34 CDT
Subject: Re: Unsatisfied?

> OK, this is clearly gonna draw some fire, but anyway, here goes:
> Does anyone think that Ms. Bush sometimes overdoes it a bit?

The only point of overdoing, IMNSHO, was in the production of _TSW_.
It always sounds a little "muddy" to me (of course, that doesn't mean
that it isn't one of my favorite, oh, six albums).  As for too much
going on in the background, EHHHH, sorry, thanks for playing.

| Daniel Welch			      | "Kate Bush is the sort of performer   |
| Tandem Computers, Inc.	      | for whom the word 'superstar' is      |
| Austin, TX, USA		      | belittling."			      |
| halley!tzone!dwelch@cs.utexas.edu   | 	Mike Davies, _Melody_Maker_   |