Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-12 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: Kenneth R Brownfield <brownfld@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu>
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 91 08:24:37 -0500

Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
From: brownfld@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu (Kenneth R Brownfield)
Subject: Re: Kate-Kate-Kate-Kate-Kate-Kate-...
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 1991 13:24:31 GMT

kauff@neit.cgd.ucar.EDU (Brian Kauffman) writes:

>The list of newsgroups does not make it clear that this is specifically a
>Kate Bush newsgroup.  I was told it was "Progressive music (e.g., Kate Bush)"
>And, of course, I like Progressive music (e.g., Kate Bush).
>My mistake, I guess.
>-thanks to those who kindly informed me

     A best way to describe this group is "Progressive music, (default Kate
Bush.)"  Not very emotional, but it's accurate.  If you'd like to talk about
other groups, you would be more than welcome.  I have noticed that,
fortunately, humans are incapable of reading minds.  If you'd like to talk
about a group, then do so: the discussion will be welcome.  If you expect us
to talk about what you want, I think you've got the wrong sense of reality.
Kate fans kinda live here, so you're going to see a lot of Kate, _as well as_
progressive discussions that come up.  I doubt any of us would discriminate.
     Have you missed all the other discussions here?

--
                                                        Ken.
Kenneth R. Brownfield                            brownfld@uiuc.edu