Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-12 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

a few words

From: "k.a.hargie" <hargieka@clutx.clarkson.edu>
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 91 23:14:42 EDT
Subject: a few words

Vintage Vinyl Evanston has the Cathy cd - don't know the
price...but im jealous if you buy it, at the time I was
in the store I didn't know that was Cathy, now Im too far away :(
They also have This Women's Work 45 picture disc.

In other news I just picked up The Primitives album Lovely.
I think it is much better than Pure.  The song "Shadow" is
simply neat!

A big Woof thanks to Chris and Vickie....i do have a
vocabulary that extends beyond "great" "fantastic"
"excellent" and "brilliant."  I think I was Kateatonic,
losing all rational thought at Kate's godliness.
Thank you thank you thank you for everything.

Also thanks for guiding me in Happy's direction
love-hounds don't miss this woman!  She is awesome!!!!
Im sending out my check tomorrow for Warpaint.

well that's about it....think ill listen to more of
The Primitives brilliant album Lovely!

Kirstin "Harg"ie

hargieka@clutx.clarkson.edu     hargieka@clutx.bitnet
There she is standing on the dock
swaying back and forth in her bright pink frock
*splash*
,