Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-11 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

And I thought I was the only Kate Bush freak!!...

From: rfrost@spam.ua.oz.au (Richard Frost)
Date: 8 Apr 91 14:56:43 GMT
Subject: And I thought I was the only Kate Bush freak!!...
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: rfrost@spam.ua.oz.au

I just bought  _The Whole Story_ video the other day (I have the
Cassette & CD of it) and was amazed by the depth in the videos
of some of the songs, ie. 'Breathing', some of the videos
I have never seen before, like 'Experiment IV'.

I have been a fan of KB since 'Wuthering Heights' hit the charts back
in the 70s, and am wondering where I can get a list of fan clubs that
I can join here in Australia, or overseas.

Also, can someone answer the following questions: (excuse
my ignorance...)

 1) How old is she ? And how old was she when she recorded her first
    album?

 2) Is she married, (the guy that took here photo for the cover of
    _The Whole Story_ is that her husband?) [I have a poster
    of that cover!]

 3) Roughly where does she live (yes, I know the address is classified B-)))

 4) What is this new CD of hers that was recently mentioned on the net?

 5) What DIGESTS can I join to talk to other KB freaks and to obtain
    more info on her.

 6) Has anyone got a transcription of the video interview that I heard
    about last year, to do with her album "The Sensual World" ??

 7) Will she ever do a world tour ?? (I pray she will!!!!)

Hmm, thats all for the moment.

I am still amazed that this is the first time that I have read this group
and I see that it is dominated by KB fans' postings .. USENET never ceases
to amaze me..!

                   ---====  Kate Bush fans UNITE! ===--

--
| Richard Frost | USENET: rfrost@spam.ua.oz.au | FIDONET:  3:680/805     |