Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-11 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Vickie's comment about "Get out of My House"

From: ed@das.llnl.gov (Edward J. Suranyi)
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 91 21:05:59 PST
Subject: Re: Vickie's comment about "Get out of My House"
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

>Sheesh, I mentioned that _several_days_ ago.  I saw someone else's post
>to the same effect also.  Do my postings not count 'cause I'm not a
>regular contributor and don't break into hosannas at the mention of Her
>Name?

>Larry Spence
>larry@csccat.cs.com
>...{uunet,texsun,cs.utexas.edu,decwrl}!csccat!larry

Don't be ridiculous. :-)  Of course your postings count.  It's just
that although I'm the one who posted that message from Vickie, I haven't
been paying much attention to that thread, so I don't know who said
what.  I assumed Vickie knew what she was talking about when she said
that no one had mentioned this Stephen King connection.  But her link
to the newsgroup is tenuous, so she might have missed your posting.
In any case she is continuously at least half a week behind nowadays.

Ed
ed@das.llnl.gov