Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-11 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Lyrics, FTP, and me

From: gdunlap@ecst.csuchico.edu (RANXEROX)
Date: Fri, 05 Apr 91 21:14:44 GMT
Subject: Lyrics, FTP, and me
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@ecst.csuchico.edu (USENET)

     I've just started getting into Kate Bush with the purchase of the
Hounds of Love CD;  in a word, it's incredible.  She's a brilliant composer,
and I suspect her lyrics are on a par with the music.  Unfortunately, I
have a problem picking up what she's singing, and the lyrics aren't printed
on the CD insert.  Sooooo, I was hoping some kind soul could point me toward
a source of Kate's lyrics.  Are they FTP-able?  Have they been published?
I really want to know what those songs are about!
     Thanks in advance!
- Greg

|.. /  ______/\  . .  /  _  \   |Greg Dunlap, CSUChico                   ///|
|  /  /\_____\/ .    /  /\\  \ .|Email: gdunlap@cscihp.ecst.csuchico.edu/// |
| /  / /. .____  .  /  / /.\  \ |Disclaimer: Who the hell cares?    \\\///  |
|/  / /.  /  _/\   /  / /. /  /\|Obligatory Quote:                   \XX/   |
|\  \/____/ /\_/ ./  /____/  / /|    "Intuition, however illogical, is      |
|.\________/ /.. /__________/ /.| recognized as a command perogative."      |
| .\_______\/.  .\__________\/ .|  -- Kirk, "Obsession", stardate 3620.7    |