Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-11 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

Um.  I did.   <tap> <tap> Is this thing on?

I also pointed out that according to Kate's remarks it is the conflict
itself that is subject of the song and that the exact cause of the
conflict isn't all that important.

It seems to me that there have been several songs like this where Kate
has said that the key to the song is the general feeling or idea but
we forge right on ahead and get bogged down in the peripheral details.

"Don't drive too slowly."                 Richard Caldwell
                                          AT&T Network Systems
                                          att!cbnews!nrc
                                          nrc@cbnews.att.com