Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-10 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Ooh! Ooh!

From: jburka@silver.ucs.indiana.edu
Date: Mon, 01 Apr 91 16:42:19 EST
Subject: Ooh! Ooh!

tee-hee, tee-hee.

My CD of Happy Rhodes' new album, _Warpaint_ just arrived.

Phenomenal.

Buy it.

Available from:

 Aural Gratifcation
 PO Box 8658 Academy Station
 Albany, NY  12208

The CD is $13.99, plus $2.00 s/h.

Sigh.  Now if I only had the first four albums on CD.

Okay, okay, this had nothing whatsoever to do with KaTe.  To make up for
that, I'll use this message to retract anything I said in the past about
being disappointed in "Under the Ivy."  This song is too good for words.
WHY WASN'T IT ON HoL???

Jeff

|Jeffrey C. Burka                | "At night they're seen                 |
|jburka@silver.ucs.indiana.edu   |  Laughing, loving, 	                  |
|jburka@amber.ucs.indiana.edu    |  They know the way to be happy" --KaTe |