Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-09 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: root@crash.cts.com
Date: Sat Mar 23 16:36:01 1991

To: nosc!ucsd!rec-music-gaffa
From: rhill@pnet01.cts.com (Ronald Hill)
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Subject: good news.
Date: 24 Mar 91 00:36:01 GMT
Sender: root@crash.cts.com

Those who have access to GENIE can now get GIF files of several of my best
photos from the convention.  Its in the music RT.  If you don't have access, I
should be  getting the photos over to the archives in about two weeks as soon
as I finish some other projects I will also be donating...

BTW I just got Peter Gabriel's POV video (finally!).  Does anybody know the
specifics about this, ie where/when it was filmed.  Also, were any images
projected on the background during the concert.  Its kinda hard to tell from
what I have seen of it.  Its amazing to me how much it reminded me of Kate's
live video, especially with all the added imagery.
I also got Neil Youngs RAGGED GLORY video.  The interesting this about it is
that one of the videos, MANSION ON THE HILL, is very different from the one I
tapped of MTV, although it uses most of the same backgrounds it has much
different angles and shots.  Its much more disturbing.  THe interesting thing
is that it now seems to be about someone who dies/almost dies in a car crash
and experiences his life as it would have been lead...VERY simular to Kate's
appereance on THE COMIC STRIP.... I STILL say he's a fan.....

Ron "Kate's got my photos" Hill

UUCP: {hplabs!hp-sdd ucsd nosc}!crash!pnet01!rhill
ARPA: crash!pnet01!rhill@nosc.mil
INET: rhill@pnet01.cts.com