Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-08 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

pov

From: kk4fs!s_fungus@crdgw1.ge.com (Slender Fungus)
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 91 17:25:17 EST
Subject: pov
Comments: Validated

Ok, ok...there's been discussion about Pete's non-Kate version of "Don't
Give Up", but what about his version of "This is the Picture" ?????
Laurie Anderson did a pretty good version of it on "Home of the Brave" with
back-up singers...how did Peter do?

Is there a video for Solsbury Hill in existence?  That's probably one of my
favorite PG songs.
Just wondering: do you think Peter left "Games Without Frontiers" off Cv
because he was simply embarrassed at the video?  You've got to admit, it's
REALLY silly...crawling around with wind-up babies...heh heh...

I got Hammersmith!  I even audio-dubbed it onto cassette...
THe cassette recording turned out surprisingly good...

KTKTKTKTKTKTKTKTKTKTKTKTKTKTKTKTKTKTKTKTKTKTKTKTKTKTKTKTKTKTKTKTKTKTKTKT
K  "Erase the race that claim the place       /_ |  |_ |\ | | \ |_ |_> T
T   And say we dig for ore                    _/ |_ |_ | \| |_/ |_ | \ K
K   Or dangle devils in a bottle               _           _       _   T
T   And push them from the pull of the bush"  |_ | | |\ | /   | | /_   K
K                   --- Kate Bush             |  |_| | \| \_> |_| _/   T
T                                                                      K
KTKTKTKTKTKTKTKTKTKTKTKTKTKTKTKTKTKTKTKTKTKTKTKTKTKTKTKTKTKTKTKTKTKTKTKT