Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-07 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

	NO HE CAN'T!!!

whew... sorry, just listened to that song on repeat five times in a row...
one of those moods y'know.  Anyway, my respect for PG is boundless, but no
way can that song be done without Kate.  I heard it but my ears refused to
register it.

Oh and while we're on Gabriel, I bought Shaking the Tree just for "Here
Comes the Flood" remixed, but I actually like the version on _Exposure_
more.  It was still worth the $13, though.

Haven't read news in a while, but I'm glad I did today, just to read
the recommendation for Happy Rhodes.  The post gave the distribution
address as Albany -- I live here, does that mean this is a local thang?
As in, playing here?

						Derek L.

and because I haven't said it today...the Dreaming is the best album EVER.
Nyah nyah.  :-)
--
+ + "When nothing else remains, one must scream.  Silence is the ultimate  + +
+        crime against humanity." -- Nadezhda Mandelstam		     +