Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-07 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Monthly post, round two

From: L-H@cup.portal.com
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 91 11:13:16 PST
Subject: Re: Monthly post, round two

In some other post that I don't know how to answer directly yet, Jorn
thought:

>... Vickie is especially big on Happy Rhodes,Victoria Williams, and
>Jane Siberry.

Well, I think that Jane should be mentioned first.  I mean, Victoria is
simply a joy, and Happy is simply great, but Jane is _Jesus_, brother. :-)
Also (editorially), I think this whole paragraph should be moved to right
before the pargraph beginning with "All five years...".  This might be
being nitpicky, but as IED so correKTly points out, this group is mainly
concerned about Kate.  So this explanatory message should refleKT this.

>"Kate Bush is God!" (She really is!)
Well, absolutely no doubt about that!  Yes, believe it, you all:

She really IS!

Larry (Love-Hound@cup.portal.com)