Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-07 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Still can't find all the KT symbols

From: dlangs%sunstroke@sdsu.edu (Derek Langsford)
Date: Sun, 3 Mar 91 22:20:59 PST
Subject: Still can't find all the KT symbols

--
>Ed Suranyi             | "I couldn't hope to do it anywhere near as well
>ed@das.llnl.gov        |  as Kate Bush because she is a Goddess."
>(415) 447-3405         |                 -- Sinead O'Connor

This is driving me mad.

OK let's spoil the fun or email me with more details.  My LPs are
in England and I only have my UK CDs in the US with me.

So :

TKI - is it on the back cover art which is not in CD booklet?
LH - nuff said
NFE - I think the inner gatefold art is in the UK CD booklet but where is
       the KT symbol - be specific please.
TD - found it, boy it's small.
HOL - give me a co-ordinate using a scale of 1 to 10 on each side :)
TSW - I cannot believe it is anywhere on this one.  Care to enlighten me?

I have looked very hard and can't find them.  HEEEELLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPP!

Thank you,

Could HMV London have split up some boxed sets to make a mint on the rarities
disc(s) ?  Just a thought.  And I am not really pissed. I have calmed down a
bit since it's release but still feel the criticisms were justified and still
hold.

Derek (in distress)
dlangs@sunstroke.sdsu.edu