Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-07 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: KT symbol

From: Jeff Burka <jburka@silver.ucs.indiana.edu>
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 91 13:07:38 -0500
Subject: Re: KT symbol
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <9103010431.aa15804@pebbles.sct.clarkson.edu> you write:

>>Michael Graham writes about the KT symbol on a Maiden album

>ah! fooled you! that would be the "signature" of the artist who does
>their cover art, derek riggs. it looks sorta like a circle with a line
>and another circle, yes? if so, then it's definitely derek's mark.

No, no, no!  It's the KT symbol.  As I recall (I don't own the album;
I happened to notice this on a friend's copy last year), it's on the back
of the cover; bright red in the middle of a grey/blue wall.

There's no circle around it, that I recall; it's the symbol on most KaTe
covers (ie no circle like on TKI).

Jeff
--
|Jeffrey C. Burka                |"I've lost my way through this world of |
|jburka@silver.ucs.indiana.edu   | profanities/I thrive on the wind and   |