Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-07 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

KT symbol

From: graham@ug.cs.dal.ca (Michael Graham)
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 1991 19:39:51 -0400
Subject: KT symbol
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@cs.dal.ca (USENET News)

OK, I found the symbol on Lionheart (big deal right?) I haven't found it
on Never For Ever and I have yet to look at the other 4.

I did however find the KT  symbol on another album - get this -
Somewhere in Time, by Iron Maiden. clear as can be in the bottom left
of the cover. That's cool that they are fans because they are one of the
only metal bands that I like. They are also quite down to earth, have
families, etc - not your stereotype metal guys - and they are quite funny.

Anyway, i just thought I'd mention this discovery. Take a look at the record
cover next time you are in a record store and send me some mail.

mike

--
Michael Graham          |   Baldrick, you wouldn't know a subtle plan if it
graham@ug.cs.dal.ca     |   painted itself purple and danced naked on top of